• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Buyer Beware !

bigtvents

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Armstrong, B.C.
I've done numerous buying and selling transactions through Snowest in the last few years without any problem. This is the first time that I feel I may have been ripped off. Having some difficulty reaching ackerman139 (Chris Ackerman) in regard to some boots that I purchased and paid for back in Sept., but still haven't received. Has anyone dealt with him in the past ? Any contact info other than PM ? He is not answering PMs and never did supply a tracking number. Hopefully this is an isolated case and can be easily resolved. Thanks in advance for any help.

bigtvents

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Armstrong, B.C.
Still no luck or even a response / reply to my numerous contact efforts.
Chris Ackerman, 139 Designs ( graphics business ), Berlin, VT.

bigtvents

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Armstrong, B.C.
Just received an email saying that he has been away on business and that they were still sitting in his shop. He will send ASAP. I'll cut him some more slack and wait a few days.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
You are a good guy, I wouldn't be so nice. I cannot believe how people can take the time to pocket your money but cannot find the time to ship items once paid.
None of my business, I am just going through teh same thing on another forum and need to vent. :(

Premium Features