• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Untraceable tuners for 2015 cummins

Knox

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2010
North Dakota
Any untraceable tuners out there for 2015 cummins I know of smartys tuners in the past just wondering if they have kept that going

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

G
Dec 20, 2007
Three Forks, MT
TS Stryker and EDGE juice are plug in inline modules.

I would say not easily traceable but if they look hard enough the dealer might be able to trace it.

EFI live tuning is being worked on and is in the beta stages.

However, you need the bullydog to unlock the ecm and I don't think they have it for the 15 yet.

This is easily detectable though. Although I'm thinking the efi live will work the best and will offer deletes.

Check out www.cumminsforum.com for more info

polarisfornow

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jun 2, 2008
Beautiful Colorado
Also if your truck has the aisin trans the trans computer can read the approximate max torque and will save it. If its way over the factory spec it leaves a trace in the ecm that the tech can find and read.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
What if you bought a second factory ecu, tuned it, then put the original stock one back in for trips to the dealer

M

mike_s

Jan 19, 2012
Ashton, Idaho
What if you bought a second factory ecu, tuned it, then put the original stock one back in for trips to the dealer
In the case you describe above, the ECM you set on the shelf will show fewer miles than the TCM and BCM and cluster, at which point the company will flag your Vin and you won't have warranty for a defective cigarette lighter. There really is no way around it anymore. ECM's log checksum values, piggybacks command higher than standard torque values, and the mileage is stored independently in at least 3 modules. Sorry guys, gotta pay to play.

Sent From God Knows Where...

Premium Features