• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dan Gardiner's 2015 Vohk Built Pro RMK turbo

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
For sale is an absolutely mint 2015 Pro RMK 155 800. The sled was Dan Gardiners sled from the sled film company The Boondockers. I bought it the beginning of last winter from Alpine Motorsports in Kremmling Co. Vohk performance might sound familiar to you as this is the company that builds Chris Burandts sleds and numerous other professional back country riders. This sled has had no expense spared on it. It started out as a 155 pro rmk LE. Then it recieved all sorts of goodies from Erik Woog.

List of aftermarket parts:
Custom Tunnel and Bulk head bracing
Timbersled mountain tamer skid
Zbroz a arms
Exit shocks all the way around
Full custom arctic fx wrap
headlight delete kit
Aftermarket handle bars and bark busters
It has a custom boondocker turbo kit set up to run about 9 psi of boost.

Turbo kit has bully dog added tuner (Makes the tuning extremely crisp)This sled is by far the best backcountry snowmobile that i have ever owned. Truly pull the rope and go with no issues but it makes way more power than a stock sled. I am sure i am missing some additional aftermarket goodies. The sled is in fantastic overall condition with around 1000 miles on it. Looking to sell this rig and build a new sled this fall. If you have any questions please contact me on my cell phone as i do not check this forum often.

507-four2one-4073.

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
Make me an offer

I would like to get this thing sold, someone make me an offer.

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
Photos

For some reason it only lets me post 1 photo at a time

image.jpg

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
Sled

Open to reasonable offers. Got a new sled and want this thing gone

image.jpg