• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Naked women on sleds!!!

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Original title: Be safe this Christmas/Holiday season ~ Avy awareness

Doesn't seem this gets anyone's attention, so let's see if the new title helps. :face-icon-small-win

Every year during the Christmas/New Year's holiday season, we lose fellow sledders. :brokenheart: It's become so that when I get on my computer every day during this time, I am praying to not read of another Avy death (I seem to have a uneasiness in my gut during this entire time), though am not surprised when I do see it. It still breaks my heart...but it's become something that happens year after year after year. :face-icon-small-sad

With all the folks traveling, or even riding around home...let's all keep in mind that there are dangers out there. Let's help to educate those whom don't know about the dangers. I would love to see us (sledders) make it through this time without any Avy deaths (I'd love to never hear of another one at any time).

I'm asking for folks to be safe. Those of you traveling or know someone that is traveling...please be Avy aware, and share that knowledge. We must watch out for each other. I hope this will be the year that we break this cycle of Avy deaths during this time of year.

Last edited:

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Hmmmm.....should I change the thread title to naked women on sleds? Would that get people to take a look and pay attention? :face-icon-small-con

800Gader

Premium Member
Apr 16, 2005
Wisconsin
Excellent!

Do what ever it takes, to make people aware of the dangers around them.
Thanks much.

And yes, the title works :embarassed:.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Title worked for me to ROTFLMFAO

everyone be safe this year and have a safe and wonderful Christmas and New Years

you'll get more hits if you actually post them

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
So with original title, in 4 1/2 hours, got 15 members to read the thread. Change the title, and in 30 minutes, it's added 32 more views.

Santa...all I want for Christmas is to make it all the way through the holiday season with NO avy deaths.

sandorsnow

Lifetime Membership
Oct 28, 2009
utah
That was a dirty trick! I called my wife into the room so we both could enjoy this post and all I am getting now is a lecture on being safe.

Hey wait a minute.

Good post catwoman.

Went out yesterday and this heavy wet snow is just wanting to come down. Be careful everyone so you can live another day to look at naked women:thumb:

Last edited:
Premium Features