• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Mirage Xtreme-sport 24ft crossover

T
Dec 29, 2008
2008 Mirage Xtreme-sport 24ft crossover "SOLD" thanks snowest!!

24 ft vnose crossover trailer
White in color
Plastic coated floor with multi glides installed
Huge cargo door over the wheels on driver-side to allow car door to open when hauling cars.
Entry door on front pasenger side of trailer
Like new condition no dents or scratches, good tires with spare and chrome wheels
Heavy frame and axles since it is a crossover that you can haul cars, sleds,and atvs in.

I have hauled my race car to the track and sleds in the winter great multi purpose trailer that will fit all your needs.

7500.00 541-663-6291 will be at the boise snow show on the 18-19 can meet you there, trailer is located in LaGrande Or 97850.

Thanks Joe

Last edited:

oregonfarmer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
La Grande, Oregon
Untill Joe can get pics on here I'll vouch for how clean and well taken care of this trailer is. Super nice. If it was the fully loaded one I would have already wrote him a check.

T
Dec 29, 2008
Yha sled deck is a little more practical. 9 out of 10 times I only have 2 sleds in it kind of a waste of fuel. I have a sale pending if it doest work out I will post up pics.

Thanks Joe

S

shredder

Nov 26, 2007
i am interested as well. what year is it? I also have a hi-rise sled deck for a shortbed that i am not that attached to if you are interested in a partial trade. Either way, I am in N. CA

Premium Features