• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

need help identifying a-arm mfg

scottbilt95

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
golden, colorado
scottbiltracing.us
these wide kit a-arms were on a 2011 assault. i need a bushing and can't seem to get the correct one from polaris. anybody have a clue of who might have made these or more importantly where to get a bushing? the bushings are about 2x thicker than the normal assault/pro bushing. thanks.

a-arm.jpg bushing.jpg

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Those are the original Z-Broz arms and due to the size of tubing they used for the pivot you either have to get the bushings from them, if they still support those arms. Or have a machine shop make you some more. Some one like Bparks could likely whip one or a few out for you if you got him the dimensions.

From my understanding the cost of making their own bushings is part of the reason Z-Broz changed their design to use the stock tubing size and thus the stock bushings. So they may well not sell these anymore.

If you don't have any luck anywhere else, PM me. I have an old used set of wide hill climb arms that I was saving to use once a year for our local hill climb that I could possibly be persuaded to pull a bushing or two from.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Additionally those bushings were sized to the SAE (American / inches) sized IQ design, The pivot shaft on the PRO is metric so regardless some additional fitting may be needed.

Premium Features