• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

STOCK PRO RMK spring powder and trees VIDEO

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
We have had great conditions this spring and a couple of weeks ago we explored an awesome new area. Riding a 2014 PRO RMK 800 with stock engine and drivetrain including original QuickDrive belt with 1300+ miles. Aftermarket parts include 39" ZBROZ front end with EXIT X1 shocks, EXIT X1 rear track shock, c&a pro skis bx skis, Arctic FX wrap, Sled Solutions underseat and handlebar bags, rsi bars, and VOHK footwell block-offs and tunnel reinforcements. No question, this has been the best trouble-free stock sled I have ever had. Here's to a couple more great months of riding!

B

BallsDeep_5280

Oct 16, 2012
CO
I guess mine isn't the only Pro that squeals like a pig when it idles :face-icon-small-win

Nice lines (especially at the 30 second mark).

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Damn dude!, making it look easy... For that type of riding no stock sled compares:face-icon-small-coo

Excalibur

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Lewiston, ID
Very nice! Maybe I missed an update or recall for my 13PRO, it will not go through the trees like that. Seems to have a magnetic pull to tree bark! Seriously, that was some great riding,very smooth:face-icon-small-coo

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Yo Matt... I'd love to see an camera mounted to the back of your sled on the tail to get an idea of body position when you are riding.

Awesome riding... you make it look easy... but it's not....

Thank you for keeping us entertained and informed all season!

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
MH, I've got a clamp mount that I can try on the rear bumper. And it IS that easy with the PRO RMK! Kind of funny....... I watched a promotional video from another mfg yesterday and the guy featured was talking about how capable this sled for next year and how easy it is to sidehill slow and stop and go on sidehills..... I just laughed and thought, "Yep, we have been doing that with the PRO RMK since 2011. Welcome to the party!" Maddog it is a 155. Excalibur, I can take care of that update for ya! Come ride with me. My job is to help you do the same thing.

S

SXViper

Nov 26, 2007
Lenexa, Kansas
I've got my fingers crossed for this AMS snowcheck drawing! Would love the opportunity! The Pro chassis has certainly upped my riding level. It's amazing how much easier this sled makes tricky situations.

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
The Pro, the rider and the terrain. Awesome. It's what makes watching this new You Tube stuff so neat. Nice job.

None of us who own the Pro now need to be sold but I wonder which You Tube vids sold the most Pros? Lots of focus on this media as a sales tool now.

What are your favourites? Matt in the trees? Burant in the open? Someone getting big air?
Hope I'm not derailing. Just would be nice to see a summer of nice vids imbedded and started here.

If I knew how to do it I would post up that short vid from way back when lol of those Skandinavian guys where one guy buries his sled in sideways then hops on a running board and wiggles and pins it until it just walks out on it's own and carries on out into the meadow lol.
That one sold me on a Pro. It just took me 2 yrs to believe it lol. The others are still catching up.

Last edited:

rick5150

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2012
mpls
The things you can do on these sleds in stock form is incredible...I hope to be able to ride a turbo next year and step it up some

I dont know about how many sleds are sold with what video but I know I've helped sell two for polaris, both were die hard ski-doo guys, both saw me when I first started riding and the progression that followed. One got a pro at the start of this season and the other bought one after watching me in the creeks and not believing what that sled could do with me on it (I actually have him in one of my videos shaking his head in disbelief) I'm very new to this sport literally about 30 days on a snowmobile ever and not to toot my own horn too much but the things I can do on these sleds should not be possible or that easy with my level of experience, and they knew it to since they both saw me trip to trip from my first one. The pro rmk is just easy to ride which makes you be able to do incredible things with it.

Matt, you rode with one of the guys i'm talking about actually on the Klim ride..Jacob Mom, wish I could of been there to, would of been great to meet you, maybe next year!

Last edited:
Premium Features