• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

High Mileage, KMOD, Raptors, 156 X3, Springtime, FUN [Video]

B

bwylde

Mar 19, 2011
Vancouver Island
Great riding and footage!! I pulled the Ezryde out of my 163 this year and went with the Kmod+Raptors. What a great handling skid with quick adjustability.. Really happy with that decision. Just waiting for Raptors for the front.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Tori and Travis, you guys are good riders. That was a fun video to watch.
That was the perfect song for that video segment. I really like that.
I can watch that again!!!!

Cooksend

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Another great edit Tory! Oh yeah, good thing you guys are riding with tethers! A little safety for the common dismount! LOL. Keep on rockin Montana!

bobgrmkpro

Premium Member
Feb 11, 2008
Bismarck, ND
www.wfadvisors.com
tuning your Raptors

TD, In order to stop trenching you loosened the rear track shock and then you turned up the clickers a lot could you please be a little more specific on how many clicks you call a lot? I'm assuming you are talking about the clickers on the two track shocks. Thanks for the information.

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
USA
TD, In order to stop trenching you loosened the rear track shock and then you turned up the clickers a lot could you please be a little more specific on how many clicks you call a lot? I'm assuming you are talking about the clickers on the two track shocks. Thanks for the information.

Nooo no no.

Leave rear track alone first. Loosen front track spring until you like the ski pressure and floatation. By loosening the front track spring, you'll have to increase the clicker to counter act the soft shock for when ripping down the trail.

I actually ended up increasing rear track shock by a turn ish. About 5 clicks more than "base" in the rear shock and about 10 clicks more than base in the front track shock.

I also left the limiter in the "base" spot (actually longer than stock skid) and I run the coupler on number 1. This is for a 156 3" track.

Premium Features