• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris 975 $3800 w/new new triple bearing crank up motor$2400 receipts last fall

2005 Polaris 975 big bore professionally built by Carls Cycle in Boise Id. 180hp sled on 166" x 2.5" paddle track. Polaris 900 chassis that's dieted down with thousands in aftermarkets to just over 430lbs. Fox valved suspension around with clicker shocks in the skid. Narrower west coast racing front spindles and A-Arms for tree riding and better handling. Full SLP pipe set. Axess lightweight seat, sno-skinz custom hood. Koso EGT. 2cool custom printed 1 of a kind "975" side vents. This sled was built to run and be reliable which is exactly what it's been for me the past 7 years. It's been completly rebuilt from the crank up last fall because I lost a lower crank bearing and only do things the right way. So I took it too SPS in Lewiston Idaho and had Jeremy put a billet triple bearing welded crank in it and refreshed all the seals, exhaust valves, and put in new piston and rings. Over $2200 in receipts to see it was done right and is just broke in for the new owner with 120 miles since rebuild. 1900 miles total. Immaculate condition. Runs on 40% race or airplane fuel mix at 4-6k elevation. Starts second pull and heat soaked before every ride. This sled has over $17k into it but I have a new M8 turbo and don't need both which is the reason only 120 miles have been put on the new complete rebuild. It's ready for another 2k miles us now. $3800 and I'll cry when you pull away.

image.jpg

Premium Features