• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kpa turbo

N

N.A84

Nov 19, 2012
norway
I have tried to get hold of kpa turbos but no luck, do they have dealers that sell their turbos?

kakwa climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Yes, If you have an older kit. If you have this years kit it comes standard.

Yes I have a 13 kit. My turbo is gone so I am replacing it just trying to decide if I should go all in and buy the kpa and bullydog upgrade or ditch it for a mtntk kit

Monty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wet Coast
I'm running the KPA 2863, it does spool up quicker, what oil are guys running in these?

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
Haha don't keep your hopes up too high. I was told when I snowchecked my '12 kit that there would be a mid season upgrade to oil-less and electronic auto adjusting boost control. I'll believe it's available and working when I hear customer ride reports.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I have 1000 miles on my kPa self lube turbo. Silber kit installed on a skidoo.

I hear next week release....tictoc

Ephratafarmer

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ephrata, Wa
Haha don't keep your hopes up too high. I was told when I snowchecked my '12 kit that there would be a mid season upgrade to oil-less and electronic auto adjusting boost control. I'll believe it's available and working when I hear customer ride reports.

I know it's hard waiting, but I still think it's better to wait and not get it, than pay for something that's not really ready to be sold to the public. Justin kind of thought he would have me a oiless by end of last Jan. But when there not holding up it's better to wait. Still cheaper and less frustrating. We'll see what comes out for 2015, but I have had a flawless 2014 season on my Silber.

Premium Features