• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carl's Cycle Holz Built 910 Edge RMK

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
Started life as a 2002 800 Edge RMK for 2 years then Holz Racing Products did their magic. Full Holz chassis with U-cooler, drop/roll chain case, Holz front end, Holz rear skid with scratchers and big wheel kit, 159x2.4 Polaris track (no paddles missing), Fox ZeroPro shocks valved by Carl's Cycle (all rebuilt last year), SLP SLT skis, bellypan and hood vents, skid plate, hood bag, bar riser, and BOSS tall seat.

Carl's Cycle 910 big bore with bored carbs, high altitude heads, SLP twins, SLP air box, Carl's Clutching (stock drive with TEAM driven), torque arm and torque plate. Bottom end is Indy Specialties built (IndyDan). Motor was freshened 4 seasons ago but has only been ridden 8 times in those 4 years. I do NOT know the mileage on the chassis or motor, it hasn't had a speedo since Holz built the chassis. Motor requires 30% race or av gas... don't buy it and run straight 91 in it or you will blow it up.

Avenger II gauge with 2 EGT, 1 water temp and 1 RPM sensor with remote handlebar mounted change button.

I have ridden the heck out of this sled but it has been well maintained. I've moved on to a newer sled and don't dare let my teenage boys ride this so it needs to go.

There is some wear and tear on the machine, see my comment about having ridden it. Hood has a half moon knocked out of it right behind a the bumper from a tree that jumped in front of me. Seat is wearing, has a tear starting but has not torn open. There is a crack and little bend in the back of the tunnel on one side from towing too many blown up Dragon 800s off the mountain.

$2300/offer. If you pay full asking price I will throw in a Boondocker's nitrous kit that I haven't dared ever run on it in case it doesn't make enough power for you.

Located in Salt Lake City, Utah.

You can reach me via PM or via email at dan at kissnetworks dot net

sled_guy (Dan)

IMG_3298.JPG IMG_3299.JPG IMG_3301.JPG IMG_3302.JPG IMG_3303.JPG IMG_3304.JPG IMG_3307.JPG IMG_3308.JPG IMG_3306.JPG

Premium Features