• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB: wrecked or blown sleds

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
I am looking for some spring/summer projects. Let me know what you have....cash in hand!

call or text. Nick 605-951-7591

C
May 17, 2009
06 m-7

I have an 06 m-7 new top end and gasket set in box. An ex turbo machine and blew the top end. Has wide front end with triple rate remote res exit shocks , can't remember brand of a-arms off hand. Has full van emberg tunnel w/ wide foot Wells. Big cooler with rail cooler lines. Turbo needs to be rebuilt and have all the parts to go back to turbo on the motor. Was going to go back to stock and have lost interest in project. Also has ezryde rear with exits. Boss seat, tall post and tall bars. I did have an offer of $4000 when I was still interested in building it back to stock. Let me know if you have any interest. And it is an OVS turbo system.

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
I've got a 04 mountain cat with a 162x16x2" track, Maybe 20 miles on a rebuilt engine, including crank, cylinders, and pistons. Mitshibishi turbo with a rebuilt turbo with only some idle time on it.
Boss seat, faded, wore out,
diamond mesh hood
lightweight hood
k-mod suspension
modified tunnel
Simmons skis

Make me an offer, I really want to get rid of this thing.

Premium Features