• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

15 Carls Cycle Turbo Pro

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
15 Carls Cycle Turbo Pro****SOLD***

2015 800 155 Pro. Boondockers 2860 Tial Water Intercooled turbo. Carls Cycle porting, 2016 Lite weight crank, V-Force reeds, Carls Cycle clutch kit, TKI belt tensioner, Timbersled rear suspension, Ice Age Bomber rails, Zbroz a-arms and dual rate springs, front shocks re-valved by Carls, SLP Mohawk skis, Arctic FX wrap, Holz and 2 Cool air vents, Sled Solution tunnel bag, headlight delete kit. 296 Miles, Perfect condition. No expense spared. Located in Boise, Idaho, possible delivery available. Over $26K to build this sled, selling for $17,000. ****SOLD*****

15pro2.jpg 15pro4.jpg 15pro1.jpg 15pro.jpg

Last edited:

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
What a sweet sled!

I bought Anthony's sled last year. Best running turbo sled I've ever seen or ridden. And this ones only BETTER!! Carl's Build quality and tuning was and is second to no one.

My sled now has 1500 boosted miles and still runs great and has 130psi of compression in each cylinder.

Whatever Carl's does they must do it VERY right!! And Anthony takes care of his stuff very well!!! Buy with confidence boys, this ones the REAL DEAL!!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I've worked on this sled with Anthony and can attest to it's clean build... and immaculate maintenance....

Basically a new sled... with all the tuning taken care of.

Sweet sled with all the "right" parts for the person that scoops it up.

Premium Features