• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Holeshot Dash Bag or Skinz Dan Adams Next Level Dash Bag

C
Nov 18, 2013
Plains MT
As we all know the XM's pretty much suck on storage so I am looking at getting either the Skinz Dan Adams Next Level Dash Bag or the Holeshot Dash Bag. Does anyone have any experience with either of these bags. Durability, quality, how much stuff can they hold. You input is appreciated.

Thanks

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
I use the handle bar bag. The little Goggle bag on clutch cover and the seat bag carries everything I'd ever want

C

Carter

Dec 6, 2007
Thanks for the input.......

Had a whole season on a Holeshot. What a great bag. If you want to go low or no windshield, maybe not so much, but with a normal windshield this bag is the bomb.......room for everything. Needing access to things quickly, it held saws, hammers, tools, extra goggles, gloves, lunch stuff, things that would be a pain to get to in a back pack. Also, it lightens up the back pack. He has new this year a tunnell bag that goes on and off in seconds. Can be taken in every nite. Its a waterproof bag and good size. Low profile....I'm waiting on my stuff to get here. You will be impressed with the windshield bag.....

sledheadd

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
too far from mountains Alberta Canada
i rode all season last year with both the Holeshot windshield bag and the quick release bag.
The windshield bag was great has lots of storage and keeps gloves or goggles warm. The quick release tunnel bag I had problems with 2 of the zippers not holding up. they need to use better zippers IMHO. Other then that the bag was good.

Premium Features