• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

skiwiz what it iz

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
YES

And in Feb. , both you guys will see them at Alpine/ Afton !:face-icon-small-coo

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
Thanks

It was and is very nice to partake in Iowa hospitality and scenery , Thanks to all who said hi and hats off to the shot takers , love you guys , and lets ride this winter !

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
Good Morning !

Happy Thanksgiving ! How many peeps have to work Friday ?
I will but , also gettin a new sled so its exciting ! Iam thankful for everyone that allows me to ride with them ,and gets me unstuck alot :crazy:

R

rollcontrol

Sep 13, 2008
Stillwater, Mn
Morning Wizzer! Happy Thanksgiving to ya from Minneblowta! Stoked about your new sled eh, we should all be thankful for the Pro! Now get that snowpack in shape so we can start the migration!

R

rollcontrol

Sep 13, 2008
Stillwater, Mn
That's pretty nice man. Yeah I'm probably gonna drop the bank account down a bit and pick up a turbo here soon. Waiting on that Christmas bonus check like Clark W Griswold. Which means no turbo and a jelly of the month membership!

R

rollcontrol

Sep 13, 2008
Stillwater, Mn
Not sure about Smith Creek, that might just be cheap whiskey or something. You may be thinking about Smiths Fork. If that's right then I can offer no insight for I have not yet be fortunate enough to scribble dem hillz. Looks gnarly on google maps, avy terrain for sure. Probably same stuff you'd see off Grey's River just on the south side I'm guessing.

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
Excited ?

How many peeps will go enjoy the snow in the Snowies now that it finally snowed ? Sure to get many thinking of an early trip !

Premium Features