• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wanting to Buy ABS PACK.

B
Nov 26, 2007
nah i looked there. The AMDS shop sells them but they are WAY OVERPRICED. WAY.

Im gona prob get my abs thru akrev151. Paying him 1.1k for Shipping and Ordering. I think Amds wants 1300 for the 30.

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
I've got a Freeride Light I'll let go for $925, mint condition like new. Also got a spare cartridge and handle that I'll throw in for another $50. Don't get a 30, they're huge, way to bulky for aggresive riding.

Last edited:
B
Nov 26, 2007
I've got a Freeride Light I'll let go for $925, mint condition like new. Also got a spare cartridge and handle that I'll throw in for another $50. Don't get a 30, they're huge, way to bulky for aggresive riding.

Im thinking of Leaning Towards the 15. I need to Get My Down Coat, My Liner. Which i like never use. HMK gear is warm.... Extra gloves 2 pairs of googles,probe.

Now if some way i could get this into a Freeride. Id Buy it. Yeah baby. My current Pack is a Needle30 made by Arcteryx. thats the size im looking for.

IF Anyone In the Anchorage Area Or with in Reasonable Driving distance has 1. PM ME. im Preety set on the 15. Just wana make sure someone has 1 in town b4 i go pay the msrp.

Premium Features