• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

174 3" on my 2014 pro

C

cheddar brawt

Dec 25, 2007
I put a 3" 174 challenger x3 on 2014 Polaris and its amazing! I also installed Kurt's Polaris gear down kit and their clutching as well and I swear the sled feels like it has 15 more usable HP!! This was my solution to my dads new t3. Anyway just wanted to say this was a great mod for those deep bottom less powder days!

C

cheddar brawt

Dec 25, 2007
The pro hangs no problem with the t3 now, before when it was as a 163 with the factory track I was bummed cause the doo would ride by me as I would have to start to turn out. The only down side is it cost me 2900.00 to gear down and go to the 174. I will post a pic later today.

C

cheddar brawt

Dec 25, 2007
The sled boondocks second to none. I'm telling you it hooks way better floats way better and with Kurt's gear down just flat out rips. I thought about big bore and turbos but this was the best st mod to start with in my opinion. I don't ride trails unless I have to to get some where. This track is all about steep and deep! Guys who say there to much haven't tried one or sled hasn't been set up right.

C

cheddar brawt

Dec 25, 2007
I bet all brands will offer a 3" lug track option. I could never go back after having it on my sled. Trails and spring riding will suffer. But I'm all about powder. I live in AZ so we travel when its dumping somewhere!!

C

cheddar brawt

Dec 25, 2007
I'm struggling with the pics. I could email one or text to someone and they could post for me? Or I get my laptop back tonight and will try with that. Thanks

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
Any other mods to get the 3" track to work, or just the 7 tooth drivers? Kurt's gear down kit and the 7s would make for some very low gearing.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
For the belt drive year sleds, Just the 7t drivers for clearance and an Antistab kit unless you run a center driver.

Premium Features