• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CountryCat

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
Is there any places except Country Cat that you can order all stock parts from? Everything from bumpers, bags, colored parts and so on? Used to order from Countrycat but now Norwegian dealers has decided to stop us from buying from Countrycat. The prices at the dealers are ridiculous and we used to get parts from US at half or lower price.
Some parts can be bought at Ebay but buying one and one part separate kills us at shipping and taxes....

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
Who? Me? I don't sell Cat. I own one but that's it :) And the dealer prices of parts like windshields, bumpers, and other goodies you want to add is crazy on price. I can get 6-7 parts from Country Cat for the same price on a single new style tunnel bag..

R
Nov 25, 2014
I use Jet Carrier when I order my parts from Country Cat. I also live in Norway? when you make an account they give you a adress in New Jersey you can ship to, and then they ship to you in Norway. Check it out at jetcarrier.com. I have been using it many many times. Lykke til?

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
I use Jet Carrier when I order my parts from Country Cat. I also live in Norway? when you make an account they give you a adress in New Jersey you can ship to, and then they ship to you in Norway. Check it out at jetcarrier.com. I have been using it many many times. Lykke til?
THIS IS HOW I SHIP MY DRUGS
face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I am not a dealer. I just play one on TV. We were an Arctic Cat dealer from 2000-2011. I found that I am better off to just stock heavy on parts and knowledge. The profit in new sleds is non-existent. I am an Arctic Cat man deep down and that is our specialty, but we work on all brands and sell parts for them all. Most 2012-2017 parts we will have on hand. 2005-2011 we are pretty good on as well.

Premium Features