• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Muslim Call To Prayer

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Why should he?
He didn't cause this mess, man did.

Perhaps he is testing us?
Do you hate the Muslims? It's very easy to with the bullchit they are pulling.
Remember the age old saying ...."hate the sin, love the sinner"
That's a very hard test to pass these days.
Even in war, we should love the enemy, even though we aim to kill them.
There are many "good" muslims. Consider how sad it makes our Father when we carry out acts of hate against them. They may worship another God, yet he still loves them, much like a parent loves their who has lost his way.

Never happen! Not now anyway. It's just starting to get interesting. The experiment is getting ready to fail. Let the drama begin!

As you may have guess that comment was heavy with sarcasm! If there were any good evidence to support the exsistance of a god there would only be one faith in the first place. As it is there has been about 2700 gods and counting

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Why should he?
He didn't cause this mess, man did.

Perhaps he is testing us?
Do you hate the Muslims? It's very easy to with the bullchit they are pulling.
Remember the age old saying ...."hate the sin, love the sinner"
That's a very hard test to pass these days.
Even in war, we should love the enemy, even though we aim to kill them.
There are many "good" muslims. Consider how sad it makes our Father when we carry out acts of hate against them. They may worship another God, yet he still loves them, much like a parent loves their who has lost his way.

I find much truth in what you just said.
There are decent good Muslims out there.
But I fear all too many of them have allowed their religion to be over-run with the Islamo-Facist Jihadi Nutjobs that are hell bent on destroying everything western civilization stands for. And that unless they are willing to stand up and take a VERY HARD stance against extremism in their own religion, they are likely to suffer some really bad consequences that come from "Guilt by Association".

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
I find much truth in what you just said.
There are decent good Muslims out there.
But I fear all too many of them have allowed their religion to be over-run with the Islamo-Facist Jihadi Nutjobs that are hell bent on destroying everything western civilization stands for. And that unless they are willing to stand up and take a VERY HARD stance against extremism in their own religion, they are likely to suffer some really bad consequences that come from "Guilt by Association".

Couldn't the same be said about a religion practiced right here in Southern Idaho?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Couldn't the same be said about a religion practiced right here in Southern Idaho?
SERIOUSLY?
When was the last time you heard of Radical Extremest Mormons beheading anyone, or blowing anything up.

Ya, those Mormo-Facist-Jihadies are right at the top of the world terror list...

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
major_league_kafir_square_sticker_3_x_3.jpg

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Agreed!! My point is that all Muslims are not like ISIS as are not all Mormans like Warren Jeffs.

You would also have to agree that Mormons like Warren Jeff's do not resemble ISIS in any way shape or form. How you arrived at the conclusion that a Mormon paligamist is the same as a ISIS killer is a bit far fetched IMO.

DPG

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
You would also have to agree that Mormons like Warren Jeff's do not resemble ISIS in any way shape or form. How you arrived at the conclusion that a Mormon paligamist is the same as a ISIS killer is a bit far fetched IMO.

DPG

A rapistis every bit as bad as a killer in my opion. Especially one that prays on young girls.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The children that Warren Jeffs raped may disagree with you.
Make no Mistake about it.
RAPE is a Dirty, Ugly, Nasty crime that deserves SEVERE punishment.

But it is NOT EXECUTION or a WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION.
Making sure a ridiculous comparison only serves to defeat your argument.

Nor are the FLDS "Mormons" by any standard the "Mormon" church currently uses. They are a TINY little offshoot group that is highly isolated from the LDS Church..

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
Warren Jeffs is a mimber of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints which is a redical offshoot of Morman church much like ISAS is a radical offshoot of the Islam.

Except for a BIG difference, The Mormon church completely dissociates itself from the fundamentalist church. Islam makes no dissociation that I'm aware of.
Most religions have offshoot factions, when a rogue member of one of these offshoots commits a horrible crime It seems like pure folly to try and connect the behavior back to the originating religion. But if it makes you feel better......

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Islam encourages people to bring about benefit and good for others in every way possible. In the Quran, God (Allah in Arabic) praises those who have given preference to others over themselves (59:9). Prophet Muhammadp has said, “God constantly helps the one who helps his brother,” and, “Even a smile or kind word is charity.” There is particular emphasis in Islam on helping the downtrodden in society, especially orphans, the poor and needy. Muslims are instructed by their faith to work for the betterment of their communities, societies and the world at large. Simply put, Muslims are commanded to build, not to cause harm or destruction.

O

olymon

Southern Michigan has the biggest concentration of Muslims in the US. Bigger than Minneapolis area I believe. Where is the outcry from that community about the actions of their other Muslim brothers. Not a single word on the news about condemning radical Muslim actions.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
If you folks are right we better ramp up our production of whoopass. Current Muslim population is estimated to be approaching 2,000,000,000 and it is expected that if present rate of increase continues by 2030 one out of three people on planet earth will be Muslim. .

Premium Features