• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Im bored. What do you pack for lunch on the mountain?

sundancemtlodge

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2012
Priest Lake, Idaho
Sundance Mt. Lodge

At Sundance Mt. Lodge we make your lunch for you and dinner when you get back to the lodge and when you get up in the morning! You only need to think about riding!:welcome:

coolm7cat

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2008
Montana
Nothing like having flap jacks and a bottle of scotch. Good way to start your day

M

mwgiant

Feb 4, 2008
The fastest and easiest is to go to the freezer section and use your imagination. Wings taquitos mini tacos corn dogs sealed soups hot pockets quasadias ECG just let you imagination go wild. Not the healthiest but simple. Also use napkins or paper towels and sealed zip locks if nesisary.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Tomorrow is smoked brisket burrito's hot off the muff pot and a trailside adult bevy ! :face-icon-small-ton

A

aj1180

Dec 17, 2009
waukon ia
Ham turkey and roast beast subs vacuum sealed for protection and to keep fresh. Works great and packs down real well. Throw it in the muff pot if you want it toasted! Just like subway!!

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
I can't believe I'm the only one that puts pizza rolls in a hot dogger.
Always pack.
4 waters
Beef jerky
Trail mix
Quest protein bars x2..
My avy bag won't hold much with the necessities I also pack.

Hoody's peanut's in the dogger for a couple hill pokes warms them right up.:face-icon-small-win

T
Dec 2, 2007
Coeur d' Alene ID
muff Pot

I start with either smoked sausages or burritos, or egg rolls or tamales What ever...... Then in the afternoon I put the piece of apple cake cut and wrapped to fit the pot... So when u get back to the truck you have that warm apple cake and your nipper of choice.

Premium Features