• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

15 PRO drive shaft?

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
So, the season is over for me and was noticing that with the stock gear on the drive shaft, there is a HUGE amount of play, as some others have mentioned.....

I had absolutely no issues with this sled this year, but was wondering if some of you in the same position have gotten the drive shaft warrantied.. Hoping so, as it is, its a failure waiting to happen...

Thanks

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
I say please take it up with your dealer to try and get it warriented. We need to make some noise about this to get Polaris to take action on it.

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
yep

I'll hafta talk to a few guys. The way it is now, Its absolutely guaranteed to cause some sort of failure ....

And that is unacceptable.

Last edited:

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
ok

My buddy just had his drive shaft replaced on his 14 PRO, and he said the drive shafts were on backorder for quite a while, must be an issue of some sort...

Is there anyone making a beefier replacement shaft for these?

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Run a 2012 are 2011 steel shaft, also ftx motorsports sells a heavy duty shaft but it requires new drivers.

Premium Features