• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who has the lowest 2015 holdovers?

SASKTOOLMAN

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2013
CANADA
Come to Canada. They are $92-9400, but with the exchange at almost $0.30, you will save a pile more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
Come to Canada. They are $92-9400, but with the exchange at almost $0.30, you will save a pile more

Anyone have any idea what it takes to get one across the border? Does a person pay big fees or taxes or anything?

SASKTOOLMAN

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2013
CANADA
Well when the exchange was the other way, i was buying quads and trucks and bringing them into Canada.

All a guy would need to do is call a broker, Livingston, Cole International and ask them. They will point you in the right direction.

Importing into Canada, i have to have bill of sale to us customs 72hrs before you can bring it across, plus a letter of recall showing that there are no recalls against that model.
Then we have to pay the taxes on the value.

Its fairly simple and could be well worth it. You do however have to pay the sales tax, which is different in all the provinces:
BC - not sure
Alberta - 5% but going up
sask - 5% federal and 5% provincial
MB - 5% federal and 8% provincial.

You may have to go a ways into canada before a dealer will sell to you, i know the polaris dealer 85miled from me in the US wont sell to Canadian, but the one 170miles will. I have boughten from Mies Outland a couple times in MN. Good guys.

Depending where you are if u have grief, i would buy it for you, but would require $100! Haha
I think thats the nuts snd bolts of it!

sledhead9825

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2013
I have brand 15 163 800 Pro RMK. Haven't picked up from the dealer yet so warranty hasn't started. $8750.USD Located in Surrey BC. Come and get it!!! No sales tax.

Premium Features