• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Switchback Assault?

E
Oct 22, 2009
NY
One thing that's nice is he SBA front end lifts easier. I don't ride around doing wheelies all day but when in marshy areas with stumps it's nice to keep the front end high and it's tougher on the RMK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is huge for us east coast guys. Lots of flat land boondocking for me and there is constantly something (trees, rocks, stumps, creeks) that I need to "pop" the front end over. It also very handy and fun on the trail to launch over certian bumps. The more I read about the lack of transfer in the RMK skid the more I know it won't work for me.

Gotmud

Lifetime Membership
Sep 24, 2008
I have both. I can pop the skis over anything with either sled, but the Switchback does it effortlessly and instantly. I can stand my Switchback up so far I have to let out or it'll flip over, only done that on my RMK with hero snow. 80% of my riding is in the UP of Michigan which is where I ride my Switchback.

W

westhawk39

Dec 7, 2011
Whiteshell MB
Would love to switch something around and have my RMK have transfer for riding at home where I don't need the skid to float so much.

Anybody tried moving the front skid bolt to the bottom hole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Would love to switch something around and have my RMK have transfer for riding at home where I don't need the skid to float so much.

Anybody tried moving the front skid bolt to the bottom hole?

No can do, unless you get Assault rails. You'll stab the track. Crank down on your front track shock spring.

Premium Features