• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Track swap

S

seano700

Dec 10, 2007
Peace River, Ab
I have a 2000 MM 600 triple, and the Yokohama track has totally delaminated. A buddy has a 141 cobra 1.6 available from a new viper, but it's 3" pitch. I know I need drivers, and was going to go extroverts. What size do I need? This cobra track has the small nibs outside the windows, and larger driving nibs on the inside. Any advise or experiance would be appreciated. Any ideas who makes these drivers? I know avid does but it's hard to justify 400.00 drivers for the farm sled that never leaves the yard. Thanks fellas

Sean

M

MRFUSION

Aug 8, 2008
Peace River AB
Hello Seanny, you will have to stick with the 8 tooth 2.52 drivers as the 7 tooth 3 pitch is bigger than the the 8 tooth stock one and wont fit. Extrovert drivers to fit that shaft in a 8 tooth are inexpensive. Just contact your local Dealer as they should be able to help you out. Hope this helps. Cheers

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
Ive gotten a 9 tooth with 1.7 track under a 99 phazer, I just put a 151 x 2" with 8tooth in my SRX, so I would think a 7tooth 3.0 would work with the 1.6.
I know there not that much bigger then the 8 tooth 2.52. but it would be a tight fit.
I was looking at doing the same but I think I'm going to Drop and roll the sled next to get what I want in there.

Premium Features