• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WANTED: Sno Scoot track cover

H
Jul 15, 2014
Hi guys,

Currently restoring a sno scoot for my son and ive replaced everything practically except im looking for a track cover without any cracks, rips, or tears in it. just the read section, the flat piece of black plastic.

Thanks guys!

C
Nov 29, 2008
Ebay often has parts listed - if its only the short piece of flexible rubber between the frame and the back track cover a piece of heavy vinyl will suffice.
Better still, ditch the stock cover and make a regular tune shape that can be fastened to the frame under the seat - looks better and holds up less snow!

H
Jul 15, 2014
I sent you a PM- thanks so much for your reply Thistle.. Im in Canada too- Ontario.. trying to get this thing done in time to put under the tree for my son for Christmas..

How's 100 bucks shipped? Sound fair?

H
Jul 15, 2014
thistledoo has decided to keep his in case he switches back to stock someday so I still need one!

anyone know any dealers who may have on in stock? they are no longer available from Yamaha even though some parts companies/sites don't say that.

Looking for a good clean one, with no rips or cracks please

H
Jul 15, 2014
yah I know... ive got everything else with the plastic in decent shape but this track cover has been a nightmare to try to track one down that isn't torn, twisted, or busted!

Premium Features