• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SOLD PRO-RMK 155" TIMBERSLED SUSPENSION --2015, BRAND NEW, WITH FLOAT-3 EVOL X SHOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
SOLD PRO-RMK 155" TIMBERSLED SUSPENSION --2015, BRAND NEW, WITH FLOAT-3 EVOL X SHOCK

SOLD

More than $1000.00 OFF list price!!

logo.png

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX

EMAIL:
picture.php

FOR POLARIS 2011-2015 RMK AND PRO RMK (fits Dragon also) with brand new set of 155" IceAge rails with hardware and hyfax... Painted professionally at the local body shop with POLARIS-RED COLOR Imron paint.... MUCH better and more durable than powdercoating.

18-ts-207-2.jpg

MY KIT IS BLACK COLOR... This is a Timbersled website pic of the suspension and shows red color arms... mine are BLACK .

Latest model 2015 Timbersled Mountain Tamer Rear suspension PRO RMK Chassis (will also fit the Dragon).

PLEASE NOTE: I will NOT separate any parts of this kit. Not interested in any trades.

SOLD

Black color with the Fox Float-3 EVOL-X kashima shock package
(this shock package alone COSTS $1300 WITHOUT the suspension)

OVER 30% off list price ... My price is$1800.00 (FIRM) PLUS shipping
This skid costs over twenty-eight hundred dollars.

EMAIL:
picture.php

I don't have pics... it is as delivered, new in the box, never been installed. CLICK HERE for details from the Timbersled site.

Sorry, no shipping to Canada.

Photo and description of the Shock Package that is included with this Suspension.
foxshox.jpg
float-3evolx-1.jpg

• Best suited for the rider that wants the best of the best in technology and wants to be able to tune their suspension to its highest potential
  • Works best on any modern sled that is used hard or has a turbo
  • Uses the buttery smooth Kashima coated Float air sleeve for an improved ride quality
  • Rear shock has a Kashima coated hard mounted piggy back reservoir
  • Rear shock has external compression and rebound adjustments
  • Includes Float-3 front track and Float-3 Evol-X RC-2 rear track shock
  • Shock kit only fits Mtn. Tamer Rear suspension system

Here is an older video from a few years back that describes the function of the skid....THE SKID YOU WILL GET IS THE 2015 MODEL...

SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features