• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Naked women on sleds!!!

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
That was a dirty trick! I called my wife into the room so we both could enjoy this post and all I am getting now is a lecture on being safe.

Hey wait a minute.

Good post catwoman.

Went out yesterday and this heavy wet snow in just wanting to come down. Be careful everyone so you can live another day to look at naked women:thumb:

LOL

Yeah, I've been looking at avy reports for various areas in different states....and the danger is MOST definitely out there in a LOT of places. I just want everyone to live to ride another day (it's up to you, and/or your spouse/SO about looking at naked women). :)

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
don't feel betrayed, I think she has pulled this stunt a few other times too.:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-win
she prolly thinks it is the only way to get any attention and could be right. lol!

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
This thread is worthless without pics! Haha.

LOL....well, if I went back to my original title, I could post pics. Unfortunately it would be pics NO ONE would want to see (images burned into my head without having to look at the pictures).

I just don't want to hear of anymore Avy deaths, and especially not during the holiday season. I'm praying the next 2 weeks go by without anyone losing their life.

Be safe...Merry Christmas to all, and a happy & safe holiday season. :)

Premium Features