• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Poll

Do like beer?

• Yes

Votes: 127 83.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 16.4%

• Total voters
R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Good taste, mix'er strong drink all night.

Quick one here tho, anyone else drink Knob Creek? So good....

K
Oct 7, 2008
I don't like beer that much, not something I would order at a restaurant or bar. I much prefer Tequila, Jose and OJ or the better stuff straight. Funny thing is that I can't pass up a game of beer pong, which I suck at, which means I drink a lot of beer.

R
Nov 23, 2001
Sterling, AK
I never drink anything stronger than pop

although pop has been known to drink brake fluid when he ran outa booze!

HAHA, Thats a gooder right there!

Good taste, mix'er strong drink all night.

Quick one here tho, anyone else drink Knob Creek? So good....

I had a good friend die this summer that loved Knob Creek. I only ever drank it with him, and then at his burial. Pretty good stuff, but I'll stick to C.R.!

I do however have almost 2 full cases of Old Whiskey River (Willies whiskey)that I'd be willing to sell cheap, or trade for pond water!:eek:

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I like beer ! But i dont drink very much there are alot better things to get rid of cotton mouth!;)

S

skidontlover

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 3, 2008
nope, stait edge here, milk and water, alcohol just does bad things to the body....

Does a bear **** in the woods?
Is the pope Catholic?

OF COURSE I LIKE BEER!!!!!! :beer;:beer;:beer;

of course, it's gotten me in more trouble than it's done good for me, but hey we're only young once.... right? :beer;

my poison used to be Bud Light, however I believe im switching over to Coors now that Anheiser-Busch has been bought out by that Belgian company...

Last edited:
Premium Features