• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris 600RR SE 2010

S
Mar 4, 2008
Åre, Sweden
No it´s not real but it will come with rail and tunnel-extensions if you order it and it´s only available here in scandinavia where there are a lot off new 09-RR yet to be sold. Now you know ;)!

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
If they were to release that in the states, they could kiss the Assualt good-bye. They couldn't make those fast enough to keep up with the orders. That would be one sweet sled.

Would probably be the hottest selling sled in the lineup all across the US and CA.

Y
Sep 6, 2008
WORLD
www.brani.org
you guys in sweden are lucky with the 600rr but the prices there are ****.

here in Austria we have only the RMK mostly 155 but the prices with the tax are the same as in sweden without tax!

Hmm, it's a a bit strange that Polaris is offering a quite cool model in scandinavia but not in the states. Polaris is the only manufactor (spelling?) that is doing that. All other brands have the same line-up here in scandinavia as in the states. Or actually they have a smaller line-up over here.

Hmm, would it be possible to import a RR SE back to the states for those of you that want one? But the price may be a little high(?) Retail price in Sweden is around 107900kr, that would be ~$13 630. (RMK Dragon 800 costs around $16400 here in Sweden) including all tax and that sh!t... -20% on the numbers i written would get the price without tax.

(Sorry for bad spelling and gramma...)

S
Mar 4, 2008
Åre, Sweden
Yeah the taxes in sweden are absolute insane! The RR-machines which are fore sale this year are 09-models selling for a reduced price. Standard RR: About 9800 usd/12300 usd. exl/inkl. swedish taxing and 136"-version about 10800 usd/13500 usd. 1 usd=7,95 swedish crowns at the moment. then add gas which costs about 1,50 usd/litre. And insurance, a yearly fee of about 800 usd.

There you have an idea of our prises and costs for just having a good time in the mountains (which are pretty damn small anyway) ;).

Oh... just looked at this years Assault. About 17000 usd... not funny

S
Mar 4, 2008
Åre, Sweden
Yes, you have to pay the tax to get it through customs. 25%... and offcourse a fee to the customs of additional 5% ;).

Bought a few 07 IQR 440´s from US last season. Price in us: 4250 usd/sled + shipping, customs, tax and registration = 8200 usd. Still allmost half price compared to the ones sold new i Sweden. But this year Polaris Scandinavia trippled the price for the registration-certificate to about 1800 usd.

Y
Sep 6, 2008
WORLD
www.brani.org
you have registration-certificate? what is this?

we are in the same EU and i pay 20% tax and 1.1% customs!!

last year i sold few 700 RMK with turbo to Swedenand that guys did not told me they have to need a certificate!

have also few customers for watercraft and you guys there are really expensive!!

Yes, you have to pay the tax to get it through customs. 25%... and offcourse a fee to the customs of additional 5% ;).

Bought a few 07 IQR 440´s from US last season. Price in us: 4250 usd/sled + shipping, customs, tax and registration = 8200 usd. Still allmost half price compared to the ones sold new i Sweden. But this year Polaris Scandinavia trippled the price for the registration-certificate to about 1800 usd.

S
Mar 4, 2008
Åre, Sweden
yes, a certificate which shows that the specs are correct and the machine is genuine in order to register the vihicle and make it legal to use not only in enclosed areas such as racetracks for example. And be able to have an insurance... And that certificate and registration costs about 17-1800 usd this from this year. Until last year the fee was about a third. Arctic Cat are a lot cheaper while BRP/Skidoo does´nt sell the certificate so you just can´t make an imported Skidoo legal at all.

E
Feb 14, 2008
Luleå, Sweden
But you could get the CoC-certificate from the dealer you buy the sled from. IF it's in Europe, the dealers in the states can't give you a CoC certificate because it's a European thing. I imported a RMK Dragon from Finland two years ago, and I got the certificate from the dealer I bought from.

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
seaman and YETIms: When I was in Utah this winter they almost fell on ther a$$ when I told them that a new Summit XP costs $23000 here in Norway and $24800 for an new assault.:mad:
It's acutally tempting for me to go to Sweden and import a brand new one over to Norway.
And as you stated earlyer: It's expencive, but it's worth it anyday!:D

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
Yup, that's correct.You can buy a sled(paying with blood) Pay for registration (whicth costs blood) insurance (blood) and a year tax to the state($60 or 400kr) but you can't ride in Norway. If you do and police stops you oyu could get the sled impounded and a fine of $1600 (10 000kr)
Just to top it all off we live in one of the worlds biggest oil producing countries and still have to pay $8 gal(BLOOOOOOOOD)
Man I love Sweden....:D

S
Mar 4, 2008
Åre, Sweden
Sooo... Back to the RR SE then ;).

Is´nt there any new 09 RR left in US? Otherwise it´s an easy thing to do to extend it your self. And offcourse a bit cheaper. I extended mine with a kit from Tracks USA and it works just fine.

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
This was posted in a thread this winter, couldn't a set like this be used? Looks like a killer to me:beer;:D

rmk2010.jpg

E
Feb 14, 2008
Luleå, Sweden
Some more info from the dealer here in Sweden, they use the stock skid with railextensions from tracksusa.com, same thing with the tunnel, extension from tracksusa.com
A backcountry track with 47mm lugs, 144" long.

Premium Features