• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trailer tie down channel

V
Nov 27, 2007
denver area
Not the same, but I've used some E-track stuff. Triton may make their own. I think Triton's version is cleaner than E-track, but you can mount E-tracks on walls on enclosed trailers and such.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I bought a section from floe to replace a damaged section on my trailer. But both Floe and Triton have those tracks custom extruded for them just like most of the other alum. trailer parts they use. They don't buy the track from anyone. I don't remember what I paid.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
I called floe and they wouldn't give me a price but I did get a part # so I could give it to a dealer. Sense I don't have a dealer close by... I called one in Montana... the parts guy "Scott" helped me out and got me the price and the acutal part number for there books...

Here is the part number for a 5' piece... 551-51002 34.40

I did not get the part number for the 10' piece because he said it was 185.60 and I figured I could get two 5' pieces and put them together for a lot less...

Here is the number of the shop I called. 406-587-4671 again... ask for Scott in parts.:D

Premium Features