• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Denver Snow Show Party

W
Dec 8, 2007
Sheldon IA
hey all we just moved to denver and are planning to attend the show also, we could bring cookies chips junk food and def. lots of BEER let me know and hopefully meet some new people to ride with! cant wait for snow and to pick up some new parts sounds like a blast

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
Count Me In

I've been following this thread and I'll be there too on Saturday,even if I have to call in sick to work.Looking forward to meeting some fellow Snowesters and tossing back a couple(or more)frosties:beer;:beer;.Hope the wife knows she is driving home:face-icon-small-win.
I'm planning on bringing some Buffalo Brats and maybe the stock can off my 07 Summit X for the muffler toss:D
Pete

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
Anyone thought of having some nametags with out Snowest names on them and real name - that would sure make it easier to help remember everyone.

I would volunteer to bring the "hello my name is" ones if everyone would write their info on! I am horrible with names!

:) 2fun

S
Nov 26, 2007
Lakewood, CO
Quick Question

My buddy is selling a sled and if it's not sold by the show we are planning on taking it down there. What time do you need to get there to get a place at the swap meet?

F
Feb 20, 2008
Windsor, CO
looks like i will have to make it down there this year. Sounds like a lot of fun. Haven't met a lot of you yet but probably helped my stuck *** out of some rivers and drop offs.

Let me know hell i'll throw in some cash for the kegs and just regular goodies. You ought to have a collection jar for that, I am assuming you will anyway.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Sure we take cash.
The big guy with the white beard will..................... hold :) the cash.

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
Getting more psyched for the snow show,trying to recruit some co-workers to come and some"I think i want a sled people".
See everyone in 10 days Pete

W
Nov 26, 2007
Bay City MI
Shonuff, if you get there anytime Saturday morning you will easily find a spot to sell your sled. I will have some Doo stuff and my friend will have some Cat stuff to sell.

Did someone say strippers and a pole? Hells yea!:D

See ya there:beer;

M
Aug 29, 2005
Arvada, Colorado
Breakfast burritos

what kind do you all like? Secondly, do you want them premade or make them yourself??

Brian, do I need to make green chili, or do you want to use yours for the burritos? I am good either way. . .

Snoman69

Lifetime Membership
Oct 2, 2003
Colorado Springs
what kind do you all like? Secondly, do you want them premade or make them yourself??

Brian, do I need to make green chili, or do you want to use yours for the burritos? I am good either way. . .

Nan, I say what ever is easiest for you.... Most of us (except for BG, see post above:p;)) are not picky...

Wooooohoooooo, 5 days away.....

JM - you have a tap right?

D
Nov 26, 2007
Denver
Hey Alan
I sure JM will be on here later but we have tap that we will be bringing so no worries there. I cant wait only 5 days and I here it will be a nice weekend too.

Premium Features