• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 Wheelie Fix

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
x2 on the limiter strap and cranking the back up, simple and easy, i have to work to get mine to wheelie in the pow, it just pushes on forward and keeps climbing.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
IMo the cuuse of this on the '07 is mainly that crappy track! The stock track was a digger and when the back sinks, the front gets higher (trenching!). On my '07 I had the limiters sucked up and the rear firm to "TRY" to keep the front down and the sled rideable....helped very little.
This year I put a Camo 9941 on there, same length different track and have been able to let out the limiter and soften the rear and it does NOT wheelie nearly as bad as the stock track. It now propels forward up the hill quite nicely. :)

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
My 07 xrs 159 did this even after sucking up limiter tight. Drilled a new hole in limiter the same distance of the other holes, and that did the trick.

Ace

T
Jan 18, 2006
Fairview, AB
No matter what the sled always wheelied with the lite. Track caused all kinds of problems. I could stand the sled on the tail and one hand it. I will miss that, but over $1000 saving from buying new belts and higher track speed will soften ther blow.

IMo the cuuse of this on the '07 is mainly that crappy track! The stock track was a digger and when the back sinks, the front gets higher (trenching!). On my '07 I had the limiters sucked up and the rear firm to "TRY" to keep the front down and the sled rideable....helped very little.
This year I put a Camo 9941 on there, same length different track and have been able to let out the limiter and soften the rear and it does NOT wheelie nearly as bad as the stock track. It now propels forward up the hill quite nicely. :)

I agree with that 100%. I had same issues. It was horrible. Embarrassing to ride beside similar sleds without the lite on. I tried every suspension setting there was. They always kicked my but. But then I sold the Lite and went to the Adrenaline Challenger Camoplast or whatever it is called. Same length and everything, 144. Now it is much meter in every aspect. I do miss the effortless wheelies, but not enough to ever go back.

Premium Features