• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Admin

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Word on the street is that his inbox is full, doesn't reply to anyone other that automated PM's to everyone at once. No one's input matters. . . Gets pissed when chit like this surfaces(or his henchmen/women will at least back him up). . . My knowledge and input belongs to me and my real friends, no one else. . .

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Word on the street is that his inbox is full, doesn't reply to anyone other that automated PM's to everyone at once. No one's input matters. . . Gets pissed when chit like this surfaces(or his henchmen/women will at least back him up). . . My knowledge and input belongs to me and my real friends, no one else. . .

I was talking about Mr. Harris(admin) not christopher...

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
you peeps are up way too late, i'm workin what's your excuse
how ya like my single grey square? wonder wtf that means :rolleyes:

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
It's all good buds! ON and green or grey n OFF! Lol. . .

Still waiting for that call Mike!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
That was a 15 minute system error where it bounced about 5 PMs.

I would guess I had over 100 PMs yesterday that I replied to.

Premium Features