• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The 2011 Gathering of Overly Competitive People Summer Ride

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
"Rocky Mountain" Rob Kincaid
Driggs, ID
RMSHA racer, Teton Custom Homes
www.arcticcat.com/teamarctic

If you haven't had the opportunity to meet Kincaid or be on the receiving end of his commentary, you don't know what you're missing. He is Ron White in a pair of Klim pants, minus the cigar. I bet if you could put Kincaid and White together on a stage, White would pee himself.

DSC_8214FIX.jpg

Last edited:

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
Tony Jenkins
Idaho Falls, ID
Ride Rasmussen Style
www.riderasmussenstyle.com

Tony, or "Sanchez" as he's known in circles around Kincaid, probably rides better on no sleep (constantly getting off his night shift, going straight to the mountains for the day and getting home just in time to go back to work) than anyone else could. As Rasmussen's ride-along partner, he's learned early to ride with proper technique, and to handle the non-stop barrage of sarcasm from Kincaid.

DSC_7810FIX.jpg

DSC_7666FIX.jpg

DSC_8307FIX.jpg

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
Dustin Pancheri
Idaho Falls, ID
Starting Line Products Tech Support
www.startinglineproducts.com

Dustin knows how stuff works, how to fix it and usually carries enough tools to get it done. If you see him at a trade show and want to learn something that will impress your idiot friends, go talk with him for a while. Just take notes. It gets technical.

DSC_7809FIX.jpg

DSC_8031FIX.jpg

DSC_8541FIX.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Good stuff. GREAT photography. The last pic of Sessions on the dirtbike.....NICE.

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
Justin Cowett
Utah, Utah.
Burandt's Back Country Adventure

Utah rode sweep with Burandt this year in Colorado. He's also done a lot of work with Dan Gardiner's Boondockers movies. Phatty says Utah is the best rider he's been out with, and he can do some amazing things when the line disappears.

DSC_8181FIX.jpg

DSC_8143FIX.jpg

(Tony Jenkins photo)

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
Rob Heiner
Star Valley, WY
Mountain Man

Heiner is a soft spoken big mountain rider. He grew up riding big terrain on anything with a motor. He didn't even wear gloves on the bike ride. Why? Because gloves get in the way of kicking the bike's ***.

DSC_8511FIX.jpg

DSC_8506FIX.jpg

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
LMAO at the bios!
Where is the bio on Ryan Harris? Kincaid is one funny dude, thats for sure... Had a great ride with these guys and look forward to attending next year!

PS Ryan, that picture of Jared on the bike is Awesome! Thanks again for all your hard work!

dustin pancheri

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2008
Ryan,
Great job with this thread. Looks like you put a lot of time into it. Even though I know most of these guys it is still cool to read about them and learn more about them. It would be interesting to see full articles about some of these guys in the magazine.....about there everyday life. Tony, Dave, Rob, Phatty...I am sure all have some good stories to tell. Had a good time and look forward to next years trip. Thanks!

Phatty,
Let's find some pics of Ryan and build him a Bio.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Ryan,
Great job with this thread. Looks like you put a lot of time into it. Even though I know most of these guys it is still cool to read about them and learn more about them. It would be interesting to see full articles about some of these guys in the magazine.....about there everyday life. Tony, Dave, Rob, Phatty...I am sure all have some good stories to tell. Had a good time and look forward to next years trip. Thanks!

Phatty,
Let's find some pics of Ryan and build him a Bio.

I know Tony shot some photos while they were in the whip/rally session.

I would start off the bio of Ryan by saying he has a voice that would make a wolverine purrr.... and moves on the sled finer than than indian silk...

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
I know Tony shot some photos while they were in the whip/rally session.

I would start off the bio of Ryan by saying he has a voice that would make a wolverine purrr.... and moves on the sled finer than than indian silk...

Hahahaha!

Wolverines...mmmm.

Bring it. I've been being nice...

Last edited:
Premium Features