• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A/F or EGT gauge

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
I'm running pipes with stingers so is an A/F gauge even an option for me?
I'll probably be running 10-20% AV gas which probably won't help either.
More than likely getting NOS....someday.

So which gauge and which brand??
Since the Avengers are no longer it's pretty much up to Koso or Digatron.

If I go A/F gauge the it's pretty much up to Koso or Innovative.

B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado
ahhhh, at least we haven't lost the sarcasm in the "new" forum!!!!! so what has happened to the avengers?? have run them on several sleds and really like them.
catman, why are you selling the innovate? not happy with it?

T

TurboGuy800

Oct 29, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
check out prologger, i plug it all the time but it works and works well if you run no2 you can control it with prologger. i am very good buddies with the guy who designed it and a dealer too so i can hook it up better than retail (a little anyway)

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
Well I can only afford one and that's what I'm trying to figure out here.
I don't think I'd TUNE with either, just use them as a monitoring feature.
So which ONE would be better to have?

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
I have been running my sled for 8 years now, installed a 4 window Digitron and its a nice gauge, but now I am watching all those red flashing lights it a pain. I need to crank up my temps settings so they stay off. (I know they are there to warn you, but I have been running the same set up with an ATACC for years) I would just use it for monitoring even though the record function is nice to look at when your not riding.
Just don't change a bunch of things based on the gauge, I have seen more guys waste a good day of riding trying to make their gauge read right. (Don't burn it down but don't try and get 2 more HP on a 4' powder day either)

Premium Features