• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snobunje

L
Nov 26, 2007
Laramie, Wyoming
I really like the one with the handle on the end... I won't go without one anymore.

I've used and seen other people use the sled-to-sled model and it works really good, but it seems like an accident waiting to happen. If one of the hooks would come off when it is really tight it could get ugly. Not saying it will happen... just that it could.

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
I have been using one for several years now and feel it is essential equipment. Sure you can dig for a half an hour but why?
The plastic sheathing deadens the recoil if the hook comes off. I have both but use the 2 hook one by far the most.

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
I've got the Rattler with the hook on one end and handle on other end.It's a real back saver and worth every penny $67.They also make a towing strap that attaches from ski of dead sled to bumper of towing sled.You can't over run the towing sled when you stop so no damage to towed sled.$14.You can get both from denniskirk.com and if you spend $100 there's no shipping charge and no tax:)

mountaincat68papa

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls MT.
I used to be real skeptical about the snobunjie till a few years ago I bought one with the handle at the Expo. I won't be with out it now, it works great !! My first post on the new and improved forum, Wow!

W

Wolfrun

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Lander Wy
They have sure saved this old man a lot of back problems. We have the ones with hooks. They are the only things we DONT go without.

C

cowkiller

Nov 26, 2007
Eugene Or.
I got the one with hooks and my ridin buddies have the ones with handles. they do not work in every situation but when I can use it I do.
great time saver which can be a ride saver. they really do work great

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
I had one of each but now just have the one with hooks on both ends. Sled to sled pull outs is a heck of a lot easier than trying to man handle the sno bungee by hand. Now 2 other guys in my group have the snow bungee as well.

B
Nov 21, 2007
Jackson WY
I have the hook and handle one. Great product, easy to use. All you do is hook it around the ski, and lean back. the rider lightly throttles the machine and the force from the bunjies put a lot more force then you ever could pulling on the skis. Well worth the money, the guys I ride with were skeptical when I first rode with it but now most own one.

M

mtnbound

Dec 9, 2002
Kennewick, WA
Mos of the guys in our group heve them, if you get one on each ski the sleds come out easy. I wont ride without one. Our group has even sold a couple while out riding.:D

Bagger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
South Central WA
Another nice tool that Snobunje has is the ski strap. Basically just a strap with a big loop on one end, and a small loop on the other. Place the big loop around the BACK of the stuck sled ski and hook the small loop to your bunje. When the stuck sled gets going, it doesn't have to stop to unhook, it drives out of the big loop.
My Wife likes this as it reduces the temptation to run over me as I lay there in the snow.........

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
I picked up a Rattler last year and wouldn't ride without it. It's amazing what a little extra pulling force can do...another bonus is that the stuck sled can keep driving after coming out of the hole. No need to stop for your buddy laying under your ski/sled like the old method. Even works on those HEAVY four strokes...no brand bashing here.

I
Jan 24, 2006
Seattle
I have one with the hooks hanging up in the garage, its been there for the last two years. Seems like all was was doing was pulling out everone who was stuck and not riding. It did work well.

Premium Features