• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

To all my Snowest Friends, Dem's & Rep.

K

khaddon2110

Aug 17, 2006
Idaho
To all my Democrat friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To all my Republican friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!:D

W

Wildcat

Nov 26, 2007
Shakopee, MN
glitterfy105510478L.gif

E
Nov 26, 2007
I.F.
.....Hope the adm. of this forum isn't full of dems. Khaddon could very well be banned for what he just posted.. :face-icon-small-win They're a touchy bunch anymore.

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

good one, and a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......

git r done !!!:beer;

S

sldgy

May the Christmas season find everyone in good health with an abundance of the white stuff.

T

TurboGuy800

Oct 29, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
^
|
|
|
hahahaha.... lib, just wish everyone a merry christmas, my jewish friends do.... and they dont mind if i say it to them cause i forgot to remember that they arent the same beliefs as me.

Last edited:
O

opus

Banned
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Creek, MT

Excellent!!

K

khaddon2110

Aug 17, 2006
Idaho
That is perfect^^^^^^^^^^^

I guess you can't please everyone.

Sad, very sad... Merry Christmas to you anyway

S

sldgy

My democratic friend, my reply to you is *****-off

I doubt that you have a single democratic friend. Wait, after giving the matter some careful consideration, I doubt that you have any friends. :(

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
Good one! But wait, there's more......

I'm amused that politically correct crowd has been convinced to use the greeting "Happy Holidays", apparently not realizing that the word "Holiday" is short for "Holy Day". :face-icon-small-dis

I
Dec 10, 2007
In our house it is Merry CHRISTmas...no X-mas keep Christ in Christmas.
Also Merry Christmas to all the red states. To all the blue states you belong in france!

Premium Features