• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MAD MAX POWER 999 Cat

T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
2004 Chassis King cat 999
162" X 16" X 2.25" Maverick - New in Nov / 07
K MOD rear Suspension - Custom Coated to match sled - New Nov / 07
Billet Wheels
Custom gas rack - Powdered
Custom Snow Eliminators - Powdered
Custom Board grips - Powdered
Polished Tunnel
Simmons Skis
Skid Plate
LH.Throttle
Clutched / Tuned for 3000' - 6000'
13.5 to 1 Comp.
155# Compression both sides cold
New Chain - Just because
Twin Jaws - Freshly coated
Running LL100 Av Gas
Amsoil Synthetic Oil - 40:1 Premix
Dyno Spec Available
Power Valves
44 MM Cuttler carbs
Pods / Prefilters
Boss Seat
3 Window Race Pack
Custom Painted Hood
Full Cover
Always stored inside , very clean sled always ready to ride. Pull the rope and go!! The sled was gone through totally and ridden 3 days in Revy Early Dec/07
I have other cat parts available if interseted. There is probably something i am missing no dought.
$ 9000.00
Going Four Stroke!!?? - PM me or Email me ryanm@edwardsgroup.ca . I will get Pictures up ASAP.

Last edited:

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
tigeonthesnow.jpg

T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Hey Chaba how is it going?? - sjohns'y possibly a whatyahmacallit?? one of those turbo things ?? I am getting the more power itch??!!;)

T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
TTT - ready to rock,its working real good!! The Kmod and the Mav 16" wide is a bonus. Its going to even be better in the insane deep.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Most reliable BBs ive ever seen. Seen em all go and they are flawless. Hey Tige... I noticed you changed from the 2.5 track to the mav , how do you like it compared to the 2.5? thnx sj

Last edited:
T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Yah trying something different. Actually seems to get up on the snow better,but I have not seen a huge deep snow day yet. With the suspension and the track combo - Ive seen it work,it speaks for it self.
I would allthough like to try a 2.5er again with that rear suspension set up. Are you still on the cat?? - Or are you a Yami man now??

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Still on the flamed out KKat. I have too much into it and like it too much to start over. As a matter o fact im trying to work a deal on madmax 999 engine swap :D. I dont even know what id go to if i was to start over. All these 2 stroke turbos sure sound fun.:beer;

Premium Features