• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1000 Speedwerx BD numbers?

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
R
Dec 1, 2007
im running at island park to lionhead and i am not impressed with the speedwerx setup. not much more than stock and you have to watch the temps like a hawk from 5300 to 6700 rpms. ran two sleds setup like this aganst a stock 900 seen 2 lengths out of the hole had to get to 60 before i pulled away slowly . I just thought it would have more.

P
Nov 29, 2007
Norway
Are there somebody who can help me with BD numbers to my sled.
I have Speedwerx singel exhaust system, RKT head and CPC air intake. I ride at 3000-4000feet.
Hope there are someone who has some numbers that could help me in the start.

Nov 29, 2007
wasifulus alaska
my #s are o-o-o-o-o-o put the box on the shelf and buy some egts.if your running hot then tune your box.this is just my shadetree opion, but boxes are over rated for lower elevations. my sled runs great from 0-3500 ft.same plugs and low egts.stock sleds cant hang. oh yea 1000 miles and just a few belts. just my exp.

Last edited:

arcticridr

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 11, 2003
Redding Ca
Type A, that is one sick lookin riding area!!!!!!!!!!! Only two problems I see are I couldn't carry enough fuel with me and wouldn't want to be their in a whiteout!!!!!:beer;:beer;:D sorry bout the minor hijack now back to your regular scheduled programing!!!;)

type_a_positive

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Mongo Norway
Yep, white-outs are a ..... The occaisional crevasses and polar bears add to the excitement. The area on the pic is about 5 minutes by sled from town, up on the glacier. Sledding is allowed on roads.

On topic:

Still struggeling with a bad bogg afther comming downhill, the engine loads up, and needs 3-5 wot attempts before it cleans up. Annoying! It does scream uphill though....Holding 7680 rpms. Just ordered a low-elevation head from Rk-Tek, and a NGK Wideband O2 sensor. The BD-box number punching is not fun. Shot a new e-mail to Speedwerx to see if they have som updated numbers.

Last edited:
A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
I also got an "iffy" reply from Speedwerx when asking about BD-numbers.

I have a stock 2007 ECU, with Speedwerx pipe/y-pipe/can/high flow intake.

Checked with racinstation, even though I did not buy my gear from them, and they are the best aftermarket company I have ever dealt with!!!

Numbers for stock 2007 ecu, 0-3000ft (racinstation):

3000 2/3/2/0
5000 0/0/2/0
6500 2/4/3/0
7200 0/3/20/1
7500 0/7/29/1
7800 0/4/29/1

Oh, and here is what 0-3000ft looks like where I ride (78 degrees north, Spitsbergen, Norway, too far north for trees):

2005562342671343519_rs.jpg

**** I was sure that was a picture of Hatcher's Pass (hour North of Anchorage) here in Alaska. Same elevation too; 0-3000 on average-makes it impossible to use any info from the states since they all ride in the stratosphere! Anyhow my F-ing B. Box was acting so weird that I finally disconnected it and got the egt/rpms I was looking for...? Not sure if I want to run w/o it, but wtf!?
07 M1k re-mapped w/ D&D y, pipe, can, and stock air.

M
Jul 5, 2001
Wyoming
Still struggeling with a bad bogg afther comming downhill, the engine loads up, and needs 3-5 wot attempts before it cleans up. Annoying! It does scream uphill though....Holding 7680 rpms. Just ordered a low-elevation head from Rk-Tek, and a NGK Wideband O2 sensor. The BD-box number punching is not fun. Shot a new e-mail to Speedwerx to see if they have som updated numbers.

Type_a_positive-
Sent ya a P/M

I alsop Agree Eric @ Racin'Station is nothing short of a awsume resource.
give him time to respond- JMHO

the ExV works good to fix that spot your talking about. Use that feature to add fuel in the mid range before the exhaust valves open, that way your not rich after. Also make sure the number in your exv setting is 04 not 40 otherwise your adding 40 points of fuel and the thing will be way rich..fall flat like your talking about. Give me a call if you have any questions or PM me...877-522-7805

Kyle

Premium Features