• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

good snow coming whose riding diamond next weekend?

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
finally the weather is looking awesome for next week. should be some great pow for the big x-mas weekend. were gonna be up from sat-mon. ripping up as much of the new pow as possible, anyone else interested? my buddie lowell has never ridden up behind bailey so will be spending one of the days up there, the rest we'll probably head west. my thumb is itching already...

W
Nov 29, 2007
Were going to be up there on fri Dec 21 through the 23 with two familes. Look for green 07 M8 and red 08 800Dragon. Forecasat says 4 days of snow, will see... Most likely do the family runs in the morning, and when the rugg rats nap hit Baily.. Anyone who's headed down towards pelican should hold out for after X-MASS, the trials are pretty thin.

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
We most likely won't be down there till around the 1st of the year. Trying to figure out the plans now. I will definetly get ahold of both of you as I need some heads up on the good places. Somewhat of a rookie when it comes to Pelican and Bailey:eek:

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
I'm heading up there unless I road trip outta state. Looking for somewhere and someone to ride with. Can't miss me I got a old heavy underpowered Yamaha that sounds like it's on it's last plug!

Attachments

• 07-08 sledding 005 (Large).jpg
    07-08 sledding 005 (Large).jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 66

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
this must have been when that one plug gave out:) you must be digging for the new one lmao!!! dave if you need someone to ride with were always up there, we may even spring for a couple extra plugs so you won't have such a tough time getting around, anything to help out a friend...

Last edited:

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
this must have been when that one plug gave out:) you must be digging for the new one lmao!!! dave if you need someone to ride with were always up there, we may even spring for a couple extra plugs so you won't have such a tough time getting around, anything to help out a friend...

FFUNNY!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
windigo pass, i heard they closed that area to all other riders, nothing to ride up that way. wouldn't waste my time!!! having said that we'll be riding from there all weekend. rexburg stop by and say hi, we'll be there in a black ford with a black enclosed trailer, has a big fox head and got sand, got snow on the back.

Premium Features