• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dragon in Washington

A

augerin

Nov 26, 2007
Granite Falls Wa.
I was told Motoplex got the first one in state and it comes with a plaque or something for the owner. Good question though, I would think that the dock would have gotten the first after getting to do the shootout last year.

A

augerin

Nov 26, 2007
Granite Falls Wa.
I haven't asked, I'm thinking slp can, big wheel kit, and tether for starters. I already have a lefty. Is boss making a seat for the dragon or do they even need one?

T

Trenchmaster

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
The seat on my 07 600 RMK sits 3" higher than the Boss highrise on my 02 800 RMK, measured from the running boards to the top of the seat. I think Boss will be selling less seats for the new sleds as the seats are all better!!

Jeff the owner is still there. There was another Jeff working there that I haven't seen in a while.

Jeff Anderson the owner is still there. Jeff Gaddy, parts guy, is no longer there. I would only deal with Jeff A anyway.

I gave up my 800 that I sno-checked for a 700 that he had in stock the end of October. I figured I would be riding it long before the 800 ever showed up. So much for that plan. But the 700 still looks nice sitting in the trailer. :confused:

Premium Features