• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

In suprised they didnt name this section Wyoming T/A

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Don't let them give you too much crap T/A...your always Johnny on the spot with needed info on the XP. Keep up the good work.

If my memory serves me correctly doesn't Darko have almost 7000 posts in 4 years on the old site....umm. Looks like your already up to 14 one day. At this rate you will surpass your previous work in only 1 1/2 yrs. Who's the whore now?

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
LOL, I know it was...the lack of snow has me going nucking futs. I actually enjoy your digs on people, but T/A is a great source of info.

I have never started a season this late before. I guess I have plenty of time to figure out the new forum format.

Last edited:
T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
What about Sawyer? He had about 732,412 posts and only typed 36 words. He loves throwing the "smiley" face out 600 times a night. How long will this take before he shows up?

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
Haha, not a chance. I chimed into mountain/powder last week, on one page was 6 threads where he was the author. I almost pissed myself.

"Hey guys, i moved the XP in the garage a foot"
"XP works on sled dollies"
"XP has an engine''
''XP has a brake"
"XP has handle bars"
"3 miles on XP and its faster than speed of light"
"XP handle bars"
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla.

Just an observation ;) ;)

LMFAO!!!!!.......its been a while since i laughed that hard

"hey guys, OT is hard to see in all that camo"
"hey guys, OT looks like hes got 7 tec vests under that cabelas parka"
"hey guys, im 4' 12" and built like a 10 year old boy"

BAHAHAHAAAAAA

Lifetime Membership
Apr 27, 2002
Spooner, WI 54801
www.4seasons.com
you got to give T/A credit, product loyalty at its best!

This thread is some funny stuff.

Hey T/A how many miles do you have on the X/P so fer? Have you lined it up with other machines? can you list the machines that its whooped on?

KJP

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
you got to give T/A credit, product loyalty at its best!

This thread is some funny stuff.

Hey T/A how many miles do you have on the X/P so fer? Have you lined it up with other machines? can you list the machines that its whooped on?

KJP

WHAT ! ? ! ? T/A you got an XP, why haven't you told us. LOL Hope to see it in action in the Horns this winter.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
T/A, have you ran the xp against a Dragon yet, or was the dragon already on its side, but not rider error of course?lmao

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
#18 T/A, you over at OT's house track stand tuning your TRA's to see if the XP makes Boost at idle. Practice safe tuning, always countersteer on the track stand. ;)

W

Wyoming T/A

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 26, 2006
Powell,Wyoming
#18 T/A, you over at OT's house track stand tuning your TRA's to see if the XP makes Boost at idle. Practice safe tuning, always countersteer on the track stand. ;)

after the carnage at cooke on OT's new sled he probably doesnt want me within a 100 miles of him;)

Premium Features