• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need advice for riser block for XRS 800

S
Dec 3, 2007
Vernon BC
I need some advice on how high of riser block for my bars i can use without having to extend my wiring.I have a 6 inch rise on there now but would like it a bit higher as im crouched over slightly while standing,(I was thinking of getting an 8 inch riser?)....thanks for the help

S
Dec 3, 2007
Vernon BC
I have the 07 XRS .... YOu didnt have to change any wiring or your brake line....thats good?? How tall are you and do you like that height of rise....i wanted the 10 but didnt want to have to change all my wiring

T
Jan 18, 2006
Fairview, AB
Wires good, the braided brake cable on the X and XRS is longer than the non-braided. I am 6'3". The riser is from ttp://monsterworks.ca. Expensive, but best money I've spent on the sled and it is adjustable.

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Is this on a X ? I thought they were 8 from factory. My wifes was. I switched out to a Rocky Mountain Precision. Great product !

D

deadcat

Nov 27, 2007
Castle Rock CO
Save some cash. I added a 2.5" on top of the 8" X riser. The stock pad covers the new riser. No problems, put it on after first ride.

D

deadcat

Nov 27, 2007
Castle Rock CO
Where did you get the 2.5 from??? Also is it still as strong adding another piece??thanks

Bought the 2.5 at the local Doo store. I drilled the threads out of the 2.5" riser and bought longer bolts. Installed in on top of stock x riser and covered the new riser with stock pad.

Has worked for complete season. I am 6'3", 225lbs, and break things. Will post a pic if I have one.

Premium Features