• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Replica Rolex models of the latest Baselworld 2009 designs have just been launched on our replica sites.

These are the first run of the 2009 models with inner Rolex inscriptions and better bands and cases.
Only limited to 1000 pieces worldwide, they are expected to sell out within a month.

Browse our shop

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Yeap, google earth rocks.

GPS datalogs position, dump that into my computer after riding, drop that file into Google Earth...

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Hopefully.... .really hope... that my additional shield will make my GPS work on my sled.

I don't want to have to buy a new GPS, then wire it into my sled. The one I have works just fine for what I want it to do, but it doesn't lock in on my sled.

No shield, exposed antenna trace/RF circuits:

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Error -200278 occurred at DAQmx Read (Analog DBL 1Chan 1Samp).vi:3

Possible reason(s):

Measurements: Attempted to read a sample beyond the final sample acquired. The acquisition has stopped, therefore the sample specified by the combination of position and offset will never be available.

Specify a position and offset which selects a sample up to, but not beyond, the final sample acquired. The final sample acquired can be determined by querying the total samples acquired after an acquisition has stopped.

Attempted to Read Sample: 100

Property: RelativeTo
Corresponding Value: Current Read Position

Property: Offset
Corresponding Value:

Task Name: _unnamedTask<6>
crap.... somehow I have to clear the timing I put on there without closing and reinitializing the task... how the hell do you do that :confused:

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
I think I might take a stab at Stripe's daily post record one of these days.... I'm pretty sure I could pull off 1500! (100 per hour for 15 hours?)
Might need a comfy chair!!!

Premium Features