• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Buyer Beware (Arnie Ranta Motorsports)

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Sounds like a stand up guy to me. Even paid for your gas geez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Then again he might be a guy that screws those that he can but makes it right for those that find the issues so they don't trash his business. Definately not a stand up guy if this is the case.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
i think you need to change the title of the post. the guy did more than most dealers would ever do for you. couldn't have been more stand up about the situation. don't think they desereve the title of the post. the post itself is fine, but the title is totally misleading... i'd hate to think what you would have titled it if he would have done nothing for you;)

S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
i think you need to change the title of the post. the guy did more than most dealers would ever do for you. couldn't have been more stand up about the situation. don't think they deserve the title of the post. the post itself is fine, but the title is totally misleading... i'd hate to think what you would have titled it if he would have done nothing for you;)

I don't know....Me I wouldn't buy from a guy that has been known to roll the speedo back. Say you bought a 800 doo from him with only a couple hundred miles on the speedo and did a compression test which tested fine. But under a hundred miles later the crank goes and you find out there was well over thousand miles on it while you thought it would be good for another thousand miles yet. I'd be pissed.

I am thinking he refunded the OP money to save his face because he seen he wasn't one of his clients who would just eat up his "mistakes" and take the hit.

I hate 2 faced people, they can never be trusted and will always take advantage of a person.

G
Nov 28, 2008
MN
he post on craigs list all the time out here. I do not think he is an actual dealer. He just sells used sleds. He buys out rental fleets and sells them. Some are good, some are bad. His prices reflect what you are getting. He is usually asking 50% less than what most people are selling their used sleds for.

Premium Features