• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Helmet Hair 2011!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Alright girls, no one's posted on the old thread since 2009! WTH!!!

Let's see what you got!!

My new doo..
IMG_7317.jpg

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Sorry, but that is total BS! :noidea: :tsk:Ya look like you just walked out of the mall....

I want to see pics of the dingleberries! :rant:

:love:

The mall, lol!!! The only reason I need to go to the mall is to find a salon and get my roots fixed. :face-icon-small-blu Looking a little dark I think. :face-icon-small-ton

Looks like we're the only one's playing this game. O-well. I'm having fun, just wish someone took pictures of me more because I had some real doozie helmet hair days this season.

M

mtnjunkie

Mar 2, 2008
Ha, me too. Hat comes on right away! Partly for sunburn and cold ear reasons of course....

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
TTT - let's keep this going ladies! I hope to have some new helmet hair this weekend! I hope!! I haven't been out playing yet as it been too damn cold in ALASKA! I know go figure huh? haha!! -23 is not something that makes me jump right out of bed and get 10 layers on so that I can feel like the staypuff woman! :face-icon-small-ton. ha!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
I had a tree branch (green and fluffy fir needles attached to it and everything) all wrapped up in my hair a few weekends ago. I didn't notice it until I got home and was getting into the shower! I can't believe D didn't tell me about it, it was about 4" long and y'ed so it was a big ole clump all rats nested into my hair! ha! I shoulda gotten a pic but I was gettin' nekid to take a shower so I didn't feel like bustin' out the camera! I asked D about it and he just said, oh, yeah that, I figured it would fall out eventually.... Apparently tree branches or moss in my hair is quite the norm and it just falls out as the day goes on so the guys don't bother saying anything!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
hmmm, my helmet hair is always the same and you guys all know it... messy...

how about helmet faces though?? i was looking for helmet hair shots and I came across this one... this pic STILL makes me laugh my arse off every time I see it... I mean really??!! why was it a good idea to make this face when someone was pointing a camera at me?? HAHAHAHAHHAHA the one before it in the sequence is a gooder too... hahhahaha, idiot!

Attachments

• IMG_6566.jpg
    IMG_6566.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 287

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
hmmm, my helmet hair is always the same and you guys all know it... messy...

how about helmet faces though?? i was looking for helmet hair shots and I came across this one... this pic STILL makes me laugh my arse off every time I see it... I mean really??!! why was it a good idea to make this face when someone was pointing a camera at me?? HAHAHAHAHHAHA the one before it in the sequence is a gooder too... hahhahaha, idiot!

I'm sorry...but I'm going to poke my head in here and give you a good ole "LOL" on that pic. HAHA

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
poke away!!! i hope you all get as much giggles out of it as I have... I don't mind looking like a fool for you entertainment! ;)

here is the other one, the one preceding that... the one after in the series is me laughing my butt off, which is what I do every time I see the pics! ha!

Attachments

• IMG_6565.jpg
    IMG_6565.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 168

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
You're not the kind who snorts when you laugh, are you?

SOMETIMES, maybe a LITTEL BIT?

HAHA

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
HAHAHAH, actually, I don't.... but I make REALLY fawked up faces A LOT!!

I grew up LOVING the calvin and hobbes comic... the ones where Calvin is getting his pic taken were always some of my favs... he would make the FUNNIEST faces!!!!! Of course, cause they were comics the faces are totally impossible to duplicate but I swear I think of those faces whenever a camera is on me!!! hahahahhaa, it does NOT provide flattering pics but I get a giggle out of it thinking about those comics!

Premium Features