• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

VAN AMBURG or Stock Tunnel ????

Dec 23, 2008
I need to get a new Tunnel mine has an OUCH!!!!:Cry: I have a 09 Dragon Turbo and I need a new tunnel. Some people say to go with a Van amburg tunnel. I love the way my sled handled with a stock tunnel. Does anyone know much of the geometry changes with a Van Amburg tunnel? This is the first time for me to change a tunnel out on a sled. I also am under the impression that the tunnel and Bulkhead is all one piece?

Thank you for your HELP

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
post up some pics of your tunnel. you can probably do the cr side kit and save a little coin as well. The VE tunnels are great but get a little spendy
i wheelied over in a chute last year and wrinkled my tunnel, here's some before and after pics with the CR kit
BEFORE
102_1480.jpg
[/IMG]

102_1481.jpg
[/IMG]
102_1484.jpg
[/IMG]

AFTER
102_1503.jpg
[/IMG]
102_1504.jpg
[/IMG]

H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
I agree with Kinzer. As long as the top deck and the coolers are not bent than there is no reason to go with a new tunnel.. Also the answer to your question is no. The Bulk head and tunnel are not one piece.. If you buy an aftermarket tunnel thats all you are buying.. However if you buy a stock tunnel you have to buy both the tunnel and the bulkhead as thats the only way it comes..

Dec 23, 2008
Thank you

Thank you for your input. I talked to Mike at Van ambeurg and he sad the same thing. I sent him some pics and we are going to talk about my options.

Premium Features