• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo: New Lineup REVEAL 2024

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
They said the screen does tracking in the video but can't remember if it said buddy tracking. Maybe I was just getting my hopes up.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

djdj

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 1, 2022
Colorado
Bummer for no big updates. Hopefully there are a lot of smaller improvements to the g5 platform that weren’t mentioned.

G

gorillam

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 28, 2017
I wouldn;t be suprised if they announce some kind of subscription policy.
Got it, thanks Seems to be delays in the supposed live feed.

I agree how is that going to work below 0? Like DEF on a diesel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its going to just be glycol, one more expensive doo bottle for you to buy lol. What a joke. I thought they were going to come out with some kind of new subscription program. Like GPS communication monthly plan. Or heated seats on monthly subscription (bmw joke)

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
So, NO IMPROVEMENTS to the Large Screen at all.

SO DISAPPOINTED.
minor improvements but that's to be expected. we're not even thru the first season on the new G5. they can still improve the large gauge via software updates at anytime so i hope that happens.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
What a flop, and doo needs to fire their color engineer.

No news on gauge updates, so I doubt they will sell on the summits. Im glad I updated my 2023, does not sound promising for a driveshaft upgrade

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

G
Jan 30, 2010

DETAILS

MORE INFORMATION

More Information
Features Description- Retrofit for 2023 vehicles with a 10.25" Color Touchscreen Display. - Adds GPS tracking. - Adds an embedded map. - Eliminates the need for a cell phone. - Included on all MY24 models with 10.25 in. Color Touchscreen Display.
Detailed Fits onREV Gen5 MY23 with 10.25" Color Touchscreen Display.

T

theidbreder

Mar 3, 2020
No changes other than colors for the expert? Welp, I guess I’ll have to ride the ‘23 expert for another year. Might as well get online and order my Tom’s shock rear torsion delete package now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

DETAILS

MORE INFORMATION

More Information
Features Description- Retrofit for 2023 vehicles with a 10.25" Color Touchscreen Display. - Adds GPS tracking. - Adds an embedded map. - Eliminates the need for a cell phone. - Included on all MY24 models with 10.25 in. Color Touchscreen Display.
Detailed Fits onREV Gen5 MY23 with 10.25" Color Touchscreen Display.
WHAT HAVE WE HERE?????

Premium Features