David McClure is riding one of the wildest sleds on the snow this season: a Speedwerx-supercharged Arctic Cat M8000 two-stroke.
We took the sled out for some photos the day before Dave's first ride on the machine. And from the looks of the ride shots, this thing runs as good as it looks.
Here's the specs:
- 2014 Arctic Cat M8000 153 Limited orange/black
- Speedwerx Pump Gas Supercharger and clutch kit
- Patrick Custom Carbon Fiber hood, headlight delete, side panels,rear tunnel half, drive clutch cover
- Fox Float 3 Kashima Coated Shocks
- Racewerx front bumper, skid plate, running boards, rear bumper, knee pads
- Camoplast X3 156x3 in track
- Toyskinz custom wrap
- SLP powder pro skis
- Rox Risers handlebar relocation kit and bar pad
- Avid Products 7 tooth drivers and rear axle extender (156 in track)
- Arctic Cat extreme low windscreen, custom designed seat cover, heavy duty handlebars, thumb warmer/kill switch protectors, APV oil
- Dynojet Power Commander
- Energy Release metal conditioner in chaincase oil