Arctic Cat launches into 2014 with the all-new ZR 6000 Sno Pro RR, a consumer race replica snowmobile powered by the new C-Tec2 599cc 2-stroke engine and boasting an array of component specs proven during two seasons of championship-winning success in snocross and cross country racing.
This no-compromise race-replica shares many of the same race-winning features that carry Team Arctic racers like Tucker Hibbert, Brian Dick and Ryan Simons to victory, including competition-spec components like Fox Float EVOL X ski shocks; the complete RMC race brake system; lightweight disc and race pads; and running board edge-rolls and reinforcements. The ZR 6000 Sno Pro RR even comes with the race version of the FastTrack SlideAction rear suspension, complete with Fox Zero-X shocks featuring remote reservoirs and clicker adjustments.
The platform for the RR’s race-bred performance is the ultra-light and tough ProCross chassis and tapered 2-piece tunnel. The front Arctic Race suspension delivers the ultimate precision and steering control, now with lightened spindles. Boasting 10 inches of travel up front and 13.5 inches at the rear—with all shocks calibrated to the same specifications as the cross country Sno Pro race sled—the RR is built to blast bumps and handle even the most aggressive riders.
Powering the Sno Pro RR is the all-new C-Tec2 599cc laydown engine designed and built by Arctic Cat for the 125 hp class. Featuring the new Dual-Stage Injection system and electric oil injection that’s matched by the latest iterations of batteryless EFI, APV electronic exhaust valves and the exhaust pipe temperature sensor, the C-Tec2 599cc delivers instant throttle response, powerful mid-range and top-end performance as well as clean emissions. Its push-button engine reverse adds convenience with no compromise of added weight.
Features For 2014
ZR 6000 Sno Pro RR
- 6000-Series Arctic Cat C-Tec2 599cc 2-stroke engine with Dual-Stage Injection, batteryless-EFI, APV valves and EPTS
- Lightweight ski spindles deliver a nearly 1-lb. weight reduction
- Increased fuel capacity 15 percent to 12 gallons
- Seat foam and shape features added height, revised sculpting and improved ergonomics
for greater overall comfort
- Driven clutch sheave with larger cooling fins reducing drive belt temperature for improved performance and durability
- Fixed clutch guard for added durability
- More durable cover for brake disc
• 6000-Series Arctic Cat C-Tec2 599cc 2-stroke engine with Dual-Stage Injection, batteryless-EFI, APV valves and EPTS
• Push-button engine reverse
• ProCross Chassis
• Tapered 2-Piece Tunnel
• Arctic Drive System (ADS)
• Race Version RMC Hydraulic Braking System with lightweight disc, race pads and 9/16 master cylinder
• Race Version SLIDE-ACTION rear suspension with Tri-hub rear axle system
• Arctic Race Suspension (ARS) front suspension
• Fox Float EVOL X shocks on front suspension featuring adjustable compression and rebound
• FOX Zero-X remote reservoir shocks on rear suspension featuring adjustable dampening
• Race running board edge rolls
• Race running board reinforcements
• Deluxe digital/analog gauge
• Low windshield
• 15x129x1.25-inch 2-ply Ripsaw track
• Tether switch